Monday, April 22, 2013

What have you learned about differentiation in your classroom?

There is many types of differentiation in my classroom, because I have students with many different types of disabilities.  With so many different disabilities it's really hard for Mrs. Goots to prepare a lesson, because they are so many different ways she needs to teach.  She has two teacher aides that help her, so they split up and put the kids into groups that are on the same intellectual level.  I've only heard about them doing this; I've never seen from experience of being there because they do not have time to teach when I am there! I have observed that the students learn at very different paces so we as teachers or teacher cadets have to be very patient with the students. 

No comments:

Post a Comment