Wednesday, May 15, 2013

If you were to describe your ideal classroom, how would you describe it, and what are your reasons behind it being ideal in your opinion?

My ideal classroom is a place where students are eager to learn and teachers love to fill students with knowledge.  You can always tell when teachers love their job, or when they feel as if you're a burden on them.  Teachers have a huge responsibility; I think that they should everything in their power to help the students understand the subject better. This might mean that they spend some of their own money, but I think the greater price is knowing that they helped a student understand a difficult subject. When I think of a classroom, I think of students posters that they have completed in class or at home all over the walls. This just illustrates the work that students have done and that it is good enough to go on the walls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment