Wednesday, May 15, 2013

What are some signs of a good day in class? What things happen in your opinion to constitute to a good day in the classroom? What are some signs of a bad day and what do they look like?

I think a good day in class is when students start to understand a subject that they have been struggling with.  Even if students just pay more attention to you as you try to teach, and seem to be eager to learn.  Depending on what great level a good day could be not having to send anyone to time out or not have to write anyone up.  A bad day in my opinion would be just the opposite.  If everyone is looking at me like I am speaking another language when I am teaching them something new.  It would be a bad day for me if students are too busy talking to each other to pay me any attention.  If I have to use bad consequences for my students actions then it would not be a very good day, because I think that students should come to class ready to learn.

1 comment: