Sunday, March 3, 2013

Favorites

My favorite basketball team is Carolina, I hate Duke with a passion!  My favorite music is country, I could listen to it all day long.  My favorite singer is Luke Bryan and Carrie Underwood. I love to eat mexican food. I like to travel and see the world!  I love New York City.  I love sweatpants and a hoodie.  My favorite sport is softball and my favorite animal is a zebra and my favorite color is pink. My favorite family member is my dog, because he never complains about anything I do and he is always there to listen to me vent.  Ice cream is by far my favorite dessert, I could eat it all day long!!  School is my least favorite place to be, I would have to say I love spending time with my grandpa that is probably my favorite place to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment