Sunday, March 3, 2013

When I Grow Up


When I was a little girl I looked up to my aunt a lot and wanted to be a physical therapist just like her.  Throughout the years my opinion has not changed and I still want to be one.  I thought I was going to maybe change my mind and decided to take teacher cadet to get a better feeling of the field but in taking this program I have seen being a teacher is not what I want to do.  I cannot handle all the little screaming kids, every single day for the rest of my life.  While I've been recovering from my car accident, I've had a lot of time to think and I have decided that I want to help people the way I have been helped.  Many doctors and therapists have helped me so much more than I can imagine, not only physically but mentally.  If I just needed someone to vent too my doctor was there for me.  If it wasn't for them, I think I would be a much different person right now.  So I want to be able to help my patient recover to their maximum ability, to be just like they were before there accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment