Tuesday, March 26, 2013

How My Week Went

Well last week I missed two days because I am still having really bad headaches, but when I was there I was pretty bored honestly.  I mean all they do is play with toys and the teacher aids tell me to let them play by themselves because they are trying to teach them independence.  I can understand where they are coming from but I just get really bored, and I don't find it as fun as I thought it would be.  It has made me realize that I do not want to be a teacher when I grow up, all the teachers I've talked to at Oakwood just complain about how much they don't want to be there.  If it's anything like what teacher cadet has been, then I don't want teaching to be my profession.  I don't want to talk bad about the teachers, because they really do help the children.  I just wish I could come at a different time, because when I go now there is no teaching at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment